RICCDA Goals include:
• To provide communication and act as a liaison with above mentioned agencies.
• To insure that programs have adequate support by providing resources for information about regulations and legal support.
• To provide a unified voice to assist in influencing legislation and policy that impact children and families.
• To provide resources, support, and training links for directors and their staff.
• To educate the general public to the issues which affect the quality of child care.
• To advocate for increases in the State Child Care Subsidy Rate of Reimbursement.
• To advocate for policies that strengthen services to children and families.
• To provide workshops, seminars and peer groups on child development, early education, best practices, administrative practices, licensing and legislative updates.
• To increase membership in the RICCDA organization.